Bourbon Whipped Cream
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4-1/3 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon, reduced by half
- Reduce bourbon by heating in a small saucepot until reduced to roughly 2 tablespoons.
- Using an electric mixer, whip cream to soft peaks.
- Once soft peaks have formed, add reduced bourbon and sugar (a little at a time) and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Add more sugar as needed until desired sweetness is achieved.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: S L Hortman :: Annie Powell :: beautyofarose :: Trina :: Raven Foster :: Natalie :: joan grant :: Debbie Hyde :: Kimber :: m p :: April Smith :: Laura :: Merri L :: Cornelia Jordan :: LaKeyla Garrett :: Mandi R :: Jen :: Anabel :: Morgan R :: kim