Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Prep time :
6 cups approximately
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 boxes (1 lb each) Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Dutched cocoa
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, beating smooth after each addition. Blend in vanilla and cocoa.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
NOTE: This frosting can be prepared 2 days in advance and stored in an airtight container at room temperature. Can also be frozen for 1 month. Defrost at room temperature. Do not heat or microwave.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Cassandra Aikens :: Roseann M :: Lydia B :: Kelly Asfour :: LYNN :: MiMi56 :: tinadash :: Sara Swartz :: Sweetcheese3 :: ccdame :: mkcoupons4 :: Arron M :: Cynweeks :: Linda L :: Tom :: smichell65 :: Theresa S :: Momof2GA :: Diana Ricketts :: Miss Sandy