Root Beer Whipped Cream Icing
Prep time :
Frosting for 12 cupcakes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon root beer concentrate
- In bowl of a stand mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar. Using whisk attachment, mix on high for 1-2 minutes, or until soft peaks have formed.
- Add vanilla extract and root beer concentrate and beat for about a minute longer, or until stiff peaks have formed.
- Transfer whipped cream to a piping bag and pipe onto cooled cupcakes or cake.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jennifer :: ila :: mike :: Doris :: pj :: Tinkums :: Yaniris V :: Jori Collette :: Kmuise :: Virginia Moore :: sandri :: erin h :: Sonya C :: Carol :: Debra D :: leykendra Edwards :: Tabitha :: Crystal S :: Rebecca Binkley :: CPurcell