Strawberry Cone Syrup
Prep time :
4 - 5 servings
- 4 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups very ripe and flavorful strawberries
- Bring sugar and water to a full boil and set aside until cold.
- Wash strawberries and cut in small pieces to obtain 2 cups.
- Combine strawberries with syrup and pour in a blender. Puree until very smooth.
- Pour on shaved ice or ice blended in a blender.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kimberly Palmer :: chavismy :: kimberly t :: kristinacovell :: Cheryl :: Cassonia S :: crystal :: Nlucas :: Vicky M :: JPYarb :: Johnnie :: Andrea Principe :: Mila89 :: Salma N :: Caroline C :: Crystal C :: vanessa couch :: ChefGram :: Jo Massi :: flawluss