Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for 18 cupcakes
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup very ripe strawberries
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl. In a blender puree 1 cup strawberries until still slightly chunky.
- Add about 1/4 cup of strawberry puree to cream cheese and with a firm rubber spatula stir until mixture is totally free of lumps. Repeat with another 1/4 cup and stir until lump free. Continue with remaining amount. Add powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Place in piping bag or frost with spatula.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: theresa n. :: sarah :: Allettia D :: t :: JB :: wfarrow :: Roz :: tina :: Sara J :: Jane Niles :: hy :: Sara :: bstarne :: Maggie M :: Yproper :: Celia :: Amanda A :: Diane W :: Brenda Bensley :: Sandi Wallace