Prep time :
- 1 cup ripe strawberries, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Add strawberries, sugar, and water to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, and let cook until the strawberries break down, about 5 minutes.
- Strain berries out and pour syrup into a jar.
- Tint with red food coloring if needed.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Precious :: Jenny M :: Jatin D :: joy :: Lisa S :: Jenn :: Catherine H :: Beverly S :: DL :: emily384 :: jwerwe :: joktchns :: Tmap :: MamaCubb24 :: Jeanne S :: rms :: KARLA :: Kari C :: Danielle H :: michelle penn