Coffee Butter Cream Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for one 9-inch cake or 12-16 cupcakes
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 cup + 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
- 1 box (16 oz) Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Place water in a cup and heat briefly in microwave until hot but not boiling. Remove from microwave oven and add instant coffee. Stir and allow to cool.
- Mix butter until light and fluffy. Add one cup of powdered sugar and combine well. Add remaining powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add coffee mixture, vanilla and pinch of salt. Mix until well blended.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kristina R :: jeff thomas :: reg7141 :: Michele B :: Jenny M :: brandi :: veronica thunstrom :: nrgirl :: Selina G :: pamela w :: gary :: Angela Darden :: Hassan S :: NANNY150 :: sonya :: jessica :: J.Jackson :: IdahoSweetTreats :: Stephanie :: Pat