Cream Cheese Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for one 13 x 9-inch sheet cake or two-layered 9-inch cake or 18-24 cupcakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, very soft
- 8 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix cream cheese and soft butter on low speed until blended. Add one cup powdered sugar and mix on low speed until well blended.
- Gradually add remaining powdered sugar and mix on low to medium speed until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix well. Frost as desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kathy S :: chen :: April L :: hannah :: camogirl :: chicken :: Ellie A :: tamela c :: Melinda Jones :: Ruth Chief Cook :: Crystal :: willie :: Suzy :: RRinaldi :: Asawari :: christina dykes :: clint jacobs :: Laurie F :: bridget :: Jenny