Cream Cheese Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for one 13 x 9-inch sheet cake or two-layered 9-inch cake or 18-24 cupcakes
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 sticks or 1 cup unsalted butter, very soft
- 2 pounds or 8 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix cream cheese and soft butter on low speed until blended. Add one cup powdered sugar and mix on low speed until well blended.
- Gradually add remaining powdered sugar and mix on low to medium speed until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix well. Frost as desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Colleen G :: Theresa G :: Lisa M :: pam :: Toni29172 :: Selene R :: Cedar O :: jenn :: Carlos C :: Ashley :: Glendale J Calmerin :: Amanda B :: Justine C :: Tami :: Amanda R :: Cheryl H :: Michael D :: Michelle T :: Brandy N Paul B :: Sarah S