Mango-Lime Blast Snow Cone Syrup
Prep time :
About 3 cups
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes)
- Bring to a boil sugar and water. Then, let cool until completely cold.
- In a blender, mix mango pieces and lemon juice to a very smooth puree.
- Combine cooled syrup and mango-lime mixture. Pour over shaved ice or ice blended in a blender.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: brittslovesmeluke :: aa b :: sugarbaby :: joan scoggins :: Meme007 :: Gri Rosa :: Amy M :: Thy :: JolineHdz :: Kim B :: Regina Bice :: paul :: Kelly P :: kathleen :: megaman :: mommy1 :: DIANE :: KristaBryan :: Neil G :: Iris C