Pomegranate Cherry Glazed Ham
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
About 1 1/2 cups
- 1 bone-in spiral sliced half ham
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate cherry juice
- 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Glaze: Mix juice, sugar, juice, water and cornstarch, in medium saucepan until well blended. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly. Stir in lemon juice.
- Remove and discard glaze packet from ham or reserve for another use.
- Prepare ham according to package directions, uncovering and brushing occasionally with Pomegranate Cherry Glaze for the last 30 minutes of the baking time.
- Carve ham just before serving.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: tina :: DEE :: Mary H :: Katie :: Janice :: carolyn :: Jeanette Sagmoe :: Terri :: Jeannette R :: Cindy Murphy :: JessGolson :: stephanie :: Julie U :: gage huff :: Maribel Benitez :: jsaylor :: lcrowley :: Johanna H :: Becky :: Kathryn F