Pumpkin Pie Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for a 9-inch cake or 12 cupcakes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, soft
- 3 cups sifted Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice blend
- Pinch salt
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add one cup of powdered sugar and mix until light and creamy.
- Gradually add remaining powdered sugar alternating with cream or milk. Scrape bowl well. Whip until very light and fluffy. Add pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt, and combine well.
- Frost as desired your choice of cake or cupcake. Enjoy.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jeanne Stewart :: joanne :: Sheena Johnson :: ladeejane :: Sonya M Koon :: Mrs King :: Sue C :: chita :: Teresa :: ANDREA M :: lori :: cristopher D :: nrwilkin :: jenn :: Chanel :: Tanyatalee :: roni :: Megan K :: annb1950 :: mrsbowstring