Prep time :
Refrigerate 1 hour
Freeze 4 hours
1 quart sorbet
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a small sauce pan over medium-high heat, combine water and sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves and remove from heat. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, puree blackberries until smooth. Strain through a mesh sieve into another large bowl.
- Stir in sugar/water mixture and lemon juice. Refrigerate mixture until cold, about one hour.
- Process mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Transfer sorbet to container; cover and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Donna :: Stacey :: Kristi Kelley :: andrea sims :: Kimberly J B :: beckt2 :: lynn l :: kat :: tracywalker :: Stacey S :: Nicole Nugent :: dtorin :: wnance :: Katrice :: srh1581 :: Renee :: Carla :: Danielle Buckler :: Janet W :: JessGarner