Blueberry Ginger Popsicles
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Freeze 4 hours or more
6 standard size popsicles
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 heaping cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 5 ounces vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine sugar, water and ginger. Cook for 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer sugar mixture to a blender. Add blueberries, greek yogurt and half & half. Puree until smooth.
- Divide chilled mixture between popsicle molds and freeze until firm, approximately 4 hours, depending on size of molds.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jamie W :: Mobileoma :: John :: leteciaelliott :: LB :: Diane Vercollone :: Robin Williams :: Terri Carter :: TMOM :: Shandra :: Amanda :: LHuz :: charlene :: Sarah G :: Bud :: elva lerma :: debmom68 :: JIMBO1553 :: Ann :: Sylvia R