Frozen Orange Cream
Prep time :
Freeze 4 to 6 hours
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- Whip cream and sugar with a wire whisk until sugar dissolves completely. Then, using an electric mixer, whip cream until it just begins to from soft peaks, as for Crème Chantilly.
- Fold in vanilla, orange juice and orange rind, then cover and put in freezer. When mixture has almost set, beat it again to break up any large ice crystals that may have formed.
- Cover and freeze until set – 4 to 6 hours.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Pam :: Glo :: krystal :: rick :: tmccarthy :: Fleabag61 :: Chef Cheryl :: Eslell :: William B :: normaleon :: kbug :: Pat T :: Cathy :: Mary Binkley :: Angela G :: rbelknap :: BeckyBoop :: Chelsea Killingsworth :: LindaMJ :: Bill