Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Lime Ginger Granita
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/4 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 1/4 cups mandarin orange juice
- Combine lime juice, sugar and ginger in a non-reactive saucepan and bring to a full boil. Remove from heat and cool.
- Add remaining juices and whisk to combine.
- Pour into a shallow non-reactive dish such as a large rectangular Pyrex dish. Exact size does not matter.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- The following day use a spoon to shave the surface and obtain “granite” like flakes.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Susan G :: brianj :: elizabeth :: Salina Glover :: Baker Blackwell :: Jaspin N :: candi :: ChefJill :: Melissa C :: Debra H :: BECKYg :: MyChelle :: Dide647 :: Burger :: Hope :: l. s :: Josh McDarris :: Sharon A :: Ashley Fletcher :: Julie slagle