Freeze time 1 hour
- Ice cream maker
- 4 eggs
- 5 cups white milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (1 pound) pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
*Pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice can be to taste
- In a bowl beat eggs until foamy.
- Add sugar until thickened.
- Mix pumpkin, spices, cream, vanilla and salt to mixture.
- Pour mixture into can of the ice cream maker.
- Pour milk into can until it reaches line. Mix.
- Turn on ice-cream mixture. Freezing takes 1 hour.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar.
* Freezing process can differ upon model.
This Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.