Mango Chile Popsicles
Prep time :
Freeze for 4 hours or more
- 4 large mangos, peeled and diced
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Chile powder, Tajin or Ground chile ancho powder
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat combine water and sugar, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until all sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; cool completely.
- Place diced mango and simple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a popsicle mold, insert wooden sticks and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with chile powder.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Lydia A :: KrisH :: MsAleshia :: Maryc :: mel :: ms. wendy :: DM :: dianna :: MrsP :: Ellen S :: Babepetal :: Lacey F :: Mary Hull :: mimilovesall8 :: lickfam :: Christie :: geanenne :: Jessica Griffith :: Bea :: canayone