Mint Lemonade Sorbet
Prep time :
Refrigerate 4 hours
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves +1 Tbsp. finely diced fresh mint
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Pinch salt
- In medium sauce pan, combine water, sugar 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves and zest from lemons. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and salt. Cover and refrigerate until very cold.
- Add diced mint to sorbet base and freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Courtney Melendez :: michelle durden :: Carolyn J :: Jan S :: kflechs :: Mary S :: Maggie :: CamperTMB :: Pauline L :: figators :: JWatkins :: Erica P :: bonnwest :: Deb K :: Erin Schroeder :: Sofigo :: jess :: tina :: LuJones :: gray h jackson