No Bake Peaches & Cream Icebox Pie
Prep time :
Freeze 2 hours or more before serving
One 9-inch pie, 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- In a food processor, add graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Pulse a few times until mixture forms pea-size crumbs.
- Remove crumbs from food processor and press them evenly on bottom and sides of a 9” pie plate with removable bottom.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile make filling. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar and pinch of salt. With paddle attachment on, beat on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- With a spatula, fold in gelatin and the 3/4 cup of Creme Chantilly.
- Spoon half of filling into chilled pie crust.
- Arrange peach slices on top of it.
- Spoon remaining filling over peach slices, smoothing top with back of spoon.
- Freeze or refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Decorate pie with remaining 1 cup Creme Chantilly and few more peach slices (optional).
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Roxana Yawgel at a TrEATS Affair.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Gabriella :: stacicass :: deborah ulloa :: meganclaycohen6 :: Maria M :: RebeccaD :: Pat B :: Deb :: Chef Debbo :: Karen H :: mulberry :: Dana H :: Christie :: k :: Pat :: Tracie A :: LindaW :: spkutner :: april :: Mary Lynn G