Peach Bellini Sorbet
Prep time :
2 1/2 cups
- 4 cups frozen peaches
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup prosecco, chilled
- Place all ingredients into blender. Pulse until pureed.
- Transfer to ice cream machine. Churn according to manufacturers directions.
- Transfer sorbet into a freezer safe container (or loaf pan covered with plastic wrap) and place into freezer to chill for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: fancynancy :: Cheryl :: John E :: Debra L :: julie :: jmk33612 :: Tammy E :: Rachel :: DMW :: Mhobdy :: Marjan G :: Brandy M :: Brandi Bennett :: jason :: fab :: Jessica S :: Heidi T :: gp :: Diane :: Tuyet