Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 4 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 4 peeled pears
- 1 cup dark sweet chocolate
- Vanilla ice cream
- Add sugar to water and a splash of vanilla extract. Bring mixture to boil.
- Add in four peeled pears, lower heat and cook gently for 30 minutes. You can refrigerate pears in water/sugar syrup for 24 hours, but I just place pears next to ice cream. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and add a tiny bit of water/sugar mixture to make chocolate smooth. Pour chocolate over ice cream and pears.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jessica Severance :: Saundra J Golden :: Geoff :: Myrtis C :: Shelly M :: Nancy :: sha :: michele p :: Manjit :: Sharon48 :: Denise S :: cynthiaryon :: Wanda R :: kerry pettis :: oooom :: Joan :: laquita :: KIRSTEN BARR :: cookie baker :: Choue