Strawberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- Mix together diced strawberries and sugar into a bowl. Let stand for 20 minutes, until strawberries are juicy.
- Add strawberries and Greek yogurt to a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Pour evenly into 10 popsicle molds or paper cups. Insert wooden sticks for the handle. Place in freezer for 4 hours, or until frozen.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kathie :: Christa :: SUSIE HOMEMAKER :: chad :: tonya :: Gloria R :: ithaki2 :: Regena G :: Rodalyn Ordonez :: Leslie Hoyer :: Ty :: Janis Neill :: Lisa :: Pepusc :: Theresa Parsons :: Jennifer :: sherry :: John S :: Sara :: TINAFLOYD