Old Fashioned Chocolate Icebox Dessert
Prep time :
Refrigerate 8 hours or more
- 2 cups chocolate cream filled cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a 9-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Combine cookie crumbs and butter, mixing until well blended.
- Spoon 1/3 of cookies in bottom of pan.
- Beat whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon half of mixture over cookies. Top with 1/3 of cookies, remaining cream mixture and remaining cookies.
- Cover; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Remove from pan using plastic wrap.
- Cut into slices to serve.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Les N :: dwood :: Darlene T :: Sherry Scheurer :: billie p :: Shobhana R :: teadra walker :: Larry Barnes :: A.Martin :: banita cooper :: AIR-O :: Katie B :: roe s :: Havlin :: ann :: Debora van de Erve :: Karen :: Diana M :: briandmel1030 :: elizabeth