- Puff pastry
- 4 ounces cream cheese (Chocolate Snack Delights)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (Caramel Snack Delights)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Cooking spray if not using parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thaw puff pastry at room temp for 30 minutes.
- Let cream cheese warm to room temperature.
- Unfold pastry sheet, use a pizza cutter and cut into 1/2 inch strips roll the puff pastry from the small end of a baking cone, or make your own out of aluminum foil kind of like a funnel shape as long or short as you want your horn to turn out. Do not overlap the pastry strips. Just make sure they are close together. When they cook they will be together.
- Place your horns on a parchment cover sheet or use cooking spray.
- Cook about 18 minutes or until light golden brown, remove and let cool
- While horns are baking beat heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks and mix 1/2 of whipped cream on low speed with the chocolate and then the other half with the caramel. Place mixture into piping bag with or without tip and fill each horn and sprinkle with the powdered sugar.
- Make some small ones for the kids to come and get there own. It makes them feel good. Just stand them up in a container.
This Grab N Go Creme Horns recipe has been submitted by one of our Dixie Crystals friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.