Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold pastry sheet. Cut the pastry sheet lengthwise into 6 strips. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet, making 12 strips in all.
- Twist each pastry strip then fold into a spiral. Place the pastry onto the baking sheet, leaving an inch between each for spreading. Brush the pastry sheet with melted butter.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon lemon curd into the center of each pastry. Bake for 18 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Place the confectioners' sugar into a small bowl. Whisk in the lemon juice and milk, until the mixture is desired consistency (may need to add a little more milk if icing is too thick). Drizzle over the edges of the danish. Serve immediately
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
*Can use store-bought Lemon Curd if in a hurry.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Leonissa C :: DREA :: Helen Hermanns :: Stacey :: Melissa Mousel :: Tlbruce :: emibee :: katty :: Andrea :: emmconn :: kim :: rwesley :: Elizabeth Royl :: 2jacobusgirls :: Mstasty :: Amber C :: sherry l brandenburg :: cocinera kathy :: keke0704 :: Tara Mauney