Chocolate Pecan Pie
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
One 9-inch pecan pie
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare or thaw a 9-inch piecrust and place on a foil or parchment lined cookie tray for easy clean up after baking.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat until melted. Set aside.
- Beat eggs until frothy and then blend in sugar.
- Stir in syrup, vanilla, salt and melted butter-chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Arrange pecans on bottom of pie crust and carefully pour mixture over them.
- Place in oven at 400°F. After 10 minutes reduce the temperature to 350°F and bake until the filling is set and is slightly puffed, about 45 minutes.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: cfree :: GiGi :: Terry G. R :: Yulyana R :: Daniel Hughes :: MONICORDELL :: Dannielle Spaulding :: Shawn N :: Mary A :: Hillary :: Mike :: sarah :: Beth :: Misty Smith :: Nikki S :: Court :: Melissa Stover :: Rollene R :: brittney :: Sav