Frozen Pink Lemonade Mini Pies
Prep time :
20 - 24 mini pies
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 20 - 24 mini prepared graham cracker crusts
- Optional: red food coloring
- Place cream and sugar into stand mixer. Using whisk attachment, whisk until whipped cream forms. Remove and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and pink lemonade concentrate. For a brighter pink color, add 10 drops of red food coloring and mix again. Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of mixture into each prepared mini graham cracker crust. Transfer to freezer and allow to chill overnight or until completely solid.
- Garnish with fresh lemon zest and top with additional whipped cream, if desired.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: mimijacobs :: McKenna :: Pryor :: consman :: NGADSON :: Amanda1 :: Shorteb18 :: rachel :: Melissa :: Sunanta :: Shannon :: Amy Pittman :: Adams :: Michael M :: kamai :: Susie :: Roisin :: Jackie :: marie :: KENNYG