No Bake Banana Pie
Prep time :
3-4 hours chill time
- 1 nine-inch baked pastry shell or wafer crumb pie crust
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 bananas
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 squares (1 oz each) semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- Cream butter, gradually adding powdered sugar and beat well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating with mixer 3-4 minutes after each one is added. Add in vanilla.
- Slice bananas and sprinkle them with lemon juice. Fold grated chocolate, 1/2 sliced bananas and pecans into sugar mixture.
- Place rest of sliced bananas in a single layer on bottom of the pie crust. Spoon the filling on top of bananas and smooth out. Top with the toasted coconut and chill 2-3 hours before serving.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Dawn R :: Linn P :: amyfloridagirl :: Michelle :: SHERITA W :: kaiuni :: rosa :: Jim :: RW1010 :: Cassandra Singley :: helen C :: Mother of 4 :: Savanna :: angela :: eleanor :: Crobin :: deb :: Willy :: Brenda :: el3v3nty