No-Bake Creamsicle Pie
Prep time :
Chill for 1 hour
1 9-inch pie
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (3 oz) package orange jello mix
- 2 (6 oz) containers orange flavored yogurt
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Pour heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract into a large bowl.
- Whisk using a large balloon whisk for approximately 5 minutes, until cream reaches stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Place water in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute, or until it's just beginning to boil. Immediately whisk in orange jello mix, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in orange yogurt. Fold in whipped cream until well mixed. Pour into graham cracker pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until set. Top with additional whipped cream and orange sprinkles for serving, if desired.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Emily A :: Christine Thomas :: CouponMidget :: Elizabeth B :: Cindy :: Teri :: Tyler P. Williamson :: Sharon :: maaa :: sara :: Natalia C :: LisaA211 :: teapea :: jadenpee19 :: Neysa Kelly :: Meaghan :: Beachmedic51 :: Armydog :: Tasha Jones :: bevoverma