No Bake Turtle Cheesecake Pie
Prep time :
Chill 4-6 hours
- 1 sleeve chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup packed Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup (plus additional to garnish) Whiskey Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, to garnish
- For garnish Chocolate Ganache or Sauce
- In medium bowl, combine graham crackers, butter and sugar. Mix to combine. Firmly press mixture evenly in bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugars and cinnamon. Mix until creamy.
- Add whiskey caramel sauce. Mix to combine. Fold in whipped topping. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture onto crust and spread until smooth.
- Chill until firm. Approximately 4-6 hours.
- Prior to serving, garnish with nuts and drizzle whiskey caramel sauce and chocolate sauce.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Tobin Mock :: Mahesh R :: tinalepere :: W2 :: TeresaVivas :: amandabackman :: Brandy Sparkman :: er :: msmith :: Drew Vinson :: leslie c :: Ellen Lloyd :: Sugar :: lena :: Susan :: tracy :: Avery's Mama :: firpo63 :: Joyce Porco :: Katie