Salted Brown Sugar Banana Pie
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:60 to 0:65
One 9-inch Pie
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl large enough to hold all ingredients whisk eggs until well blended.
- Melt butter and whisk into eggs. Whisk in flour, salt, vanilla and liquor (if using).
- Whisk in brown sugar and set aside.
- Peel and slice bananas horizontally in half and arrange tightly onto bottom of pie crust.
- Pour pie mixture into pie shell, bananas will automatically float to the surface and place in oven.
- Reduce the oven temperature after 5 minutes of baking to 350°F. When the pie has been in the oven for 30 minutes reduce temperature to 325°F.
- Remove pie from oven when the center is set and no longer trembles, about 1 hour.
- If desired serve with crème Chantilly.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Keta P :: LadyBey :: britnymartin :: no :: Charlene Odom :: debbie :: Gina Cesario :: Katrina Cherry :: Josh A :: Ella G :: reba b :: Dee :: Kimberly Amontree :: lorrie609 :: JODI ELLIS :: Kay27542 :: Linda Harper :: Sheri E :: kwright :: amy mejia