Mini Greek Yogurt Tarts
Prep time :
30 mini tarts
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) mini frozen phyllo pastry shells, thawed
- 30 assorted berries such as raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
- Combine yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and peel; mixing until well blended.
- Fill each shell with 1 teaspoon yogurt. Top with a raspberry, blackberry or blueberry. Serve immediately.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Yogurt mixture also makes a refreshing fruit dip to serve with assorted fresh fruit.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: doc martin :: Becky Lewis :: Carmen Simmons :: MissM :: todd :: ccruz :: care4quilt :: SheWolf :: yenta :: ncjenn :: sann3996 :: juju :: aevans :: Cindy E :: Stephanie B :: pam :: Sandra H :: Betty S :: Ronisha Jones :: Anne Reed