Chai Panna Cotta
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 chai tea bags
- 4 tablespoons cold water
- 1 packet Knox gelatin
- Fresh raspberries - to garnish
- Honey – to garnish
- Stir heavy cream and sugar into a large heavy bottom sauce pan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is hot. Remove from heat, add tea bags. Set aside.
- Into a small ramekin add water and sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside until mixture sets.
- Remove tea bags from cream mixture and discard.
- Whisk gelatin into cream mixture until combined. NOTE: Mixture needs to be warm for gelatin to combine with cream mixture.
- Divide mixture between four 5.4 ounce jars and place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with raspberries and honey if desired.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Amanda N :: melissa sutherland :: Gaynell G :: lisa turley :: Brandy W :: keith r :: Errica A :: Angela :: Kristie Hunter :: Jennifer L :: Michael G :: Andy :: felicia :: jamieds1965 :: Candace :: Joanna :: Nelmarie :: Keith A :: Nadine B :: Earl Bethea