Chocolate Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Trifles
Prep time :
6 - 8 servings
- 1 batch prepared brownies
- 1 package (1 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups
- Quick 2 minute peanut butter mousse (recipe below)
- Whipped cream (recipe below)
Quick 2 Minute Peanut Butter Mousse
- 1 package (12 oz) organic silken tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch Kosher salt
- 1 cups very cold heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Whisk together instant chocolate pudding mix with milk in a medium mixing bowl for 2 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, chop up prepared brownies into small bite-sized pieces. Alternating between chopped brownies, chocolate pudding, quick peanut butter mousse, whipped cream, and chopped peanut butter cups, layer your trifles, dividing between 6 to 8 small dessert glasses. Alternatively, layer one large family-style dessert trifle in a large bowl.
For Quick 2 Minute Peanut Butter Mousse
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until very smooth and fully incorporated. Pour mixture into a bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (up to overnight) to allow mousse to firm up a bit.
For Whipped Cream
- In bowl of stand mixer or in a medium mixing bowl fitted with an electric hand mixer, beat cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla on medium/medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Chris Cockren at Shared Appetite.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Marie Ecker :: sara p :: Christine R :: Dennis S :: Deborah Smith s :: Barbara Cohen :: socarroll :: Susie :: Ola :: Elizabeth R :: kdw1013 :: Tamika Redmond :: Sarah B :: SHELLYTERRY :: VSweets :: Tasha A :: debbiebakes :: ginghas2 :: Jess :: Pat H