Milk Chocolate Pudding with Peppermint Marshmallow Whipped Cream
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Chill for 3 hours
- Whisk sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan. Add milk and whisk to combine.
- Add to stove over medium heat. Whisk constantly until it comes to a bubble, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate chips and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour into 6 ramekins. Cover tops with plastic wrap, touching the surface of the pudding. Chill in fridge for 3 hours.
- Top chocolate pudding with Peppermint Marshmallow Whipped Cream.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Christine :: Nancy A :: DeeLopes1205 :: Chari :: Karey B :: Janet Perez :: Mary :: Mel :: Cheryl A :: Oneka H :: Brittany Ingle :: dennyandgina :: Sadie Blue :: Tasha :: Christy :: Sydney Le :: stephanie w :: dixie :: Mary H :: Wendy K