Pumpkin Marshmallow Dip
Prep time :
- 1 package (8 ounces) low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Gingersnaps, vanilla wafers and pecans
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in pumpkin and brown sugar; blend until well-mixed.
- Melt Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows in microwave. Heat in 10-second intervals until melted. Stir in between to get rid of air pockets.
- Add marshmallow mixture, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves to pumpkin mixture and blend.
- Pour into bowl and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: vic :: Jennifer H :: Jewels G :: Chef Kendra :: S P :: Jennifer G :: Sarah4510 :: enielsen :: jbrito :: Debbie :: Jean D :: email@example.com :: Jennifer C :: susanizanurse :: Valeriejcm :: Audrey Ward :: Lacey G :: johnric79 :: Monica Price :: Marlem C