Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
6 - 8 ramekins
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, no white bitter pith
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk eggs until well blended. Add brown sugar and whisk rapidly until smooth. Add pumpkin and vanilla followed by half and half. Add all remaining ingredients.
- Place about 6-8 ramekins into a roasting pan. Pour pudding into ramekins. Pour hot water into roasting pan about 1 inch deep.
- Place in oven and bake until center of ramekins no longer tremble or an inserted knife point comes out clean, about 45-55 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, transfer ramekins into refrigerator. Serve chilled.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: TIFFANY MOORE :: Sharon K :: wm :: Lynn's reciepes :: Natasha B :: Michele :: chris :: savingsmom :: Duck :: Debra :: heather :: Kim G :: N :: addie K :: Doug Lowe :: nichole dunn :: kmeetze :: Heather P :: Leslie B :: vickie