Korean Short Ribs
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:04 to 0:06
2 pounds of short ribs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds short ribs
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, sesame seeds, pepper, garlic and green onions.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and short ribs; marinate overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Add short ribs to grill and cook, flipping once, until desired doneness is reached, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: BlueCat0 :: tabij9 :: zettenc :: lauren :: annette wilkins :: ArtsyErin :: Heidi B :: JUICYBUG :: Traci :: jeb :: sheila :: Denise Dasher :: Diana S :: luciafran6 :: SDWoody :: Margaret :: gatorgramma :: BETSY :: krazycouponmom :: sanda bailey