Candy Corn Flowers
Prep time :
20 candy corn flowers
- Prepare homemade gumdrops. When fully cool, cut in circles with round fondant cutter.
- Stack two white chocolate candy melts together and place a few inches apart on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place in oven at 250 degrees for a five minutes, or just until chocolate starts to melt. Do not leave them in the oven too long or they will puddle and burn.
- Remove from oven and press four to five candy corn “petals” around the center leaving room for a gumdrop middle. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Using a drop of Royal Icing to adhere, gently press gumdrop in center of the flower.
- Allow to cool fully before removing from parchment paper.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
NOTE: If in a rush, store-bought gumdrops can be substituted.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: J :: TeenaV :: cookingmamafor4 :: Takisha Gholston :: Lisa :: hudsonckc :: isa :: John :: At :: Donovan :: loletha :: Tina :: David M :: Tina stow :: greisy :: alpa patel :: Auntiepatch :: Lynda :: lrobinson :: Glenda White