Prep time :
5 minutes to cool
Approx 12 cups kibble
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups Cocoa Puffs® cereal
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1 cup broken pretzel sticks
- 1 cup almond slices (or almond slivers)
- 1/2 cup red M&M'S® candies
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips. peanut butter and butter.
- Heat in microwave in 30 second bursts until melted and smooth, stir after each 30 second burst.
- Measure cereal into an extra-large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, toss to coat.
- Pour powdered sugar into a gallon sized, resealable bag. Add cereal, close bag and shake. Shake until all of cereal is covered.
- Pour out onto flat surface to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together coated cereal, peanut butter chips, pretzel sticks, almond slices and red M&M'S® candies.
- Store in an airtight bag or container.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: stephanie s :: Nan :: cuponera :: denesa :: Heather K :: Allie :: sweettart51102 :: Gianna :: Dorothy J :: Amanda W :: cheflisa :: beverly r :: Carla :: Dianna H :: Amanda Rodriguez :: Debbie G :: khill :: trina :: Bart D :: stampinpatty