Wicked Good Witch Hat Cookies
Prep time :
- Mix peanut butter, honey and powdered sugar together well to form a pliable base. Take small pieces and shape into individual small cones to form a witch hat.
- In a ziplock bag, crush several chocolate cookies (without the creamy filling) into small pieces.
- Empty the crushed cookies onto a plate and roll each witch hat in the cookies until coated.
- Place coated hat on top of a whole chocolate cookie. Gently press down to adhere to cookie base. If you find they aren't staying together, a dollup of Royal Icing or store-bought icing should do the trick.
- Make green fondant according to recipe. Cut thin strip fondant to make a band for the hat. Attach to cookie at base of cone-shaped top.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Joel :: quay :: Valeri R :: pam :: CLY :: sheri h :: Mj :: cjracecar :: sanglin :: ChefTam :: mh :: Monica S :: Chan Barker :: Evelyn J :: SINC :: mineall5 :: JagrMom :: James Lamson :: las2v :: pcoop