Prep time :
About 2 cups
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup mango pulp, ground and strained
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a medium saucepan, heat water and sugar for 5 minutes until syrupy. Then, let cool.
- Mix in pulp and lemon juice.
- Pour into a bowl, cover and put into freezer. When ready to serve, beat vigorously with a hand blender and serve cold.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Stephanie Terrell :: Virginia :: Danielle Elizabeth Cory :: Trudy :: liz parent :: Adrienne K :: Paula :: Peggy Gary :: Gwendolyn Lovett :: Jennifer G :: rebecca roberts :: shannon :: Chantelle S :: CourtneyLDriver :: KrystalB :: southpaw0466 :: allison harden :: cajmom40 :: sflbaker :: Frances