Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Candied Bacon
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:20 to 0:25
About 12 servings
- 1/2 cup packed Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pound thick sliced bacon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil; place wire rack on top of foil.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and red pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dredge top of each slice of bacon in sugar mixture; shaking off any excess.
- Place each slice sugar side up in a single layer on wire rack
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until slightly crisp and cooked through.
- Let bacon cool for 2-3 minutes, before serving. Serve with toothpicks or on favorite sandwiches.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Ashley :: debbie pittman :: Libby Hughes :: Diane :: Mary E :: Shary :: tanya cagle :: Lindsaylu :: susan :: Brian Lin :: Maria Asnip :: Christie Denton :: Dina :: Kelly Russell :: Kat :: Jenstu :: Toya :: georgiegirl :: SmallCat :: June