Sweet Champagne Gelatin Molds
Prep time :
2:00 to 3:00
Bake/Cook time :
6 large molds
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chilled champagne
- 1 1/2 cups chilled ginger ale
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Into a large sauce pan add water. Sprinkle gelatin evenly on water and allow to set. Do not stir.
- Over medium heat, stir mixture until it is well combined. Add sugar, continue to stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat, add: champagne and ginger ale. Stir to combine. Transfer to refrigerator until mixture just begins to thicken.
- Fold in strawberries and transfer to mold. Allow to chill until completely set.
- Un-mold and enjoy responsibly.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Connie Barstow :: chris :: t h :: curley d :: Maximus :: Carli :: linda j :: Leesa :: beadlady :: Megan :: Crystal English :: Catherine D :: Dale :: Tam :: kevin :: KcK :: cartom222 :: firstname.lastname@example.org :: Doris :: Candy