Brown Sugar Glazed Smokies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- Sprinkle brown sugar on a sheet of wax paper.
- Cut bacon into thirds. Lay slices of bacon on top of brown sugar in individual rows.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on bacon. Put a second sheet of wax paper on top of bacon and repeat process until all of bacon is covered in brown sugar.
- Place sheets of wax paper holding bacon on a plate and cover in plastic wrap or ziplock bag. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove bacon from fridge following day. The bacon will have a brown sugar glaze.
- Take a piece of glazed bacon and wrap it around a cocktail wiener. Use a toothpick to secure bacon to cocktail link. Repeat until all links are bacon wrapped.
- Place glazed bacon wrapped links on a baking sheet and heat in oven for 25 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: susan j :: Navin P :: GardeningPam :: JBell :: jcsgirl :: Betty :: John :: ChristinaN :: Jan :: JK :: Karly :: Johannivdm :: Kelley J :: Kim :: Roxanne Roman :: Sandra H :: Cindy L :: jh1873 :: Kimberly :: lorraine b