Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 9 cups rice cereal squares
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add cereal to a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice to a 2 gallon zip top bag. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter on 50% power for 2 minutes. Stir until everything is melted and smooth. Add vanilla.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the cereal and stir until completely coated.
- Transfer to bag and close tightly. Shake until well coated. Spread out onto a baking sheet to cool.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Crystal H :: Jayne :: ulises r :: Amanda Dudley :: bobblee t :: JWolf :: Tonya S :: cas013 :: ron stibitz :: Carrie :: LoriM :: Mary R :: Pepper :: MA :: Wendee S :: mike :: Annette P :: Julie Sikes :: Tamara Tilley :: Tammie R