Turkey Cheese Ball
Prep time :
1 large cheeseball
Microwave Candied Pecans
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 14 pretzel sticks
- 1 candy corn
- 2 candy eyes
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips, melted
- Melt butter in a small glass bowl in the microwave. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir in pecans until they are well-coated. Microwave for 2 additional minutes on high, stirring every minute. Spread cooked nuts out onto parchment to cool.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese, goat cheese and honey until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Fold in dried cranberries.
- Shape the mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in chopped nuts. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
- Attach candy corn and candy eyes to one pretzel stick with melted chocolate to create a face. This is easiest if chocolate is in a piping bag. Place on parchment paper and let cool completely until chocolate is hardened.
- Before serving, press remaining pretzel sticks into back of cheeseball to create tail feathers. Then insert the decorated face pretzel stick into front. Serve with crackers or more pretzels.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Rosie Poppell :: Laura K :: care :: dina c :: Starla H :: Jessmiest7 :: Stephanie Ward :: Jessie Trochez :: Mary :: bellegirl :: James :: bernie :: slovekamp :: Angk :: cw :: hurd :: bwcarroll :: Mary Ann Peeden :: Carrie Duda :: mandi n gross