Whipped Cranberry Citrus Dressing
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
8 - 10 servings
- 1 can (14 oz) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Zest and juice of one large orange
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Combine cranberry sauce, zest, and juice in a medium saucepan over low heat. Allow to warm slightly, just to loosen the sauce. Remove from heat and allow to cool while making the whipped cream.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, whip heavy cream to soft peaks. Add in sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold cranberry mix into whipped cream. Do not over mix, just streak the color throughout. Serve chilled.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Celia :: bburg94 :: Beth Dunn :: aaariii3000 :: Linda :: ANDREA M :: Debi A :: Donna Bailey :: Carrie Spencer :: Shary :: joan :: Cheryl :: cind :: Cookie :: Candy :: Marie :: shelly k :: Jessica V :: JaeT :: Shirley645