My Sweet Potato Casserole
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:25 to 0:30
6 - 10 servings
- Steam skinned sweet potatoes in a pot with a steaming ring or steamed in a steamer for about 35 minutes till soft.
- Drain and place potatoes in a large bowl. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter. Mix with an electric mixer on medium for 2-3 minutes until no longer lumpy.
- Hand mix in cashew nuts.
- Grease entire bottom and sides of casserole dish (2.5-3 quarts) with non-stick baking spray.
- Pour entire sweet potato mixture into casserole dish. Top casserole with 1 jar of marshmallow fluff, spreading it evenly like icing on a cake.
- Drizzle maple syrup on top, and make holes in the sides of the casserole so that some of the syrup can get to sweet potato layer. Bake in oven at 350°F for 25-30 minutes until done.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Ronda :: kathleen a :: tammy couvillion :: Arlene Hissong :: Victoria Parker :: Ms. Patrick :: seemoma :: Cream cheese brownie :: Donna :: Brittnay U :: jhoffses :: catejack :: GtmShk :: Beege :: SpecialGramma :: Realyn S :: Tiff :: Johnny S :: gwen :: davemeliss