Roasted Balsamic & Brown Sugar Brussels Sprouts
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
4 servings (1 cup each)
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup packed Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Trim and halve Brussels sprouts and cut any large sprouts into quarters to ensure that all pieces are same size.
- In a shallow bowl, mix brown sugar, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper until blended. Add sprouts and mix to coat well.
- Spread Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Toss sprouts to ensure that each is evenly coated.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes, until outer edges are crisp and sugars are caramelized.
- Garnish with additional sea salt.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Cassie Laemmli @Bake Your Day.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Angela :: Belinda C :: betty hall :: TRICIA RIDDICK :: Donna :: Lauren :: AngieK :: lisa :: travis kirby :: Randy Smith :: Doris Jinks :: gwenyoung :: Susan :: Janneth K :: Sharon :: Rae :: spatel :: Lawanda :: Amber :: Danielle